Monday, July 30, 2012

Busy Busy Busy!

I know i haven't been on much been working 11 hours days 7 days a week so i haven't had much time for anything lately.  i start a new job today yea!  in honor of my segregate grandma's birthday i made this cute little pillow!


i also made this for my best friend's daughter Serenity's first birthday since the party was hello kitty themed. 

and finally i got some dissolvable canvas for stitching on fabric to try it out i made this for my mom.  its a pattern I've been wanting to do for years but never got around to.  unfortunately the black fabric bled on the thread when i put it in the water to dissolve. so be warned!  well till next time!


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you found a way to cross stitch on fabric. :) They look really great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm.....maybe you should try the type that tears away instead of the dissolving fabric! That sucks that the fabric bled onto the threads. Next time you should wash your fabric first, iron it and then apply your dissolving fabric. That way when you go to dissolve it shouldn't have any bleeding colors.

    Otherwise GOOD JOB on all your stitching ;)

    ReplyDelete