Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year!

     Well a new year has begun (yes i know i'm a bit late :p) and with it i am learning to sew from my mom!  Between fighting with the machine to get the bottom threaded and stitching a straight line the my butt is getting kicked by an inanimate object *sigh*.  oh well you can't win them all on the first try :).  Here is my first attempt at finishing a project.  i still have to add the tassel but i'll tackle that once i'm done licking my wounds from the sewing machine.  I got the fabric at hancocks a while back.  i think it goes well with the theme.  I will either use a green or gold tassel i haven't decided yet.   I hope everyone one has a great new year ahead of them!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love the look of your blog! The background looks great against the black of your post screen!

    Don't let that sewing machine kick your butt! You can do it! Fighto!

    Your project looks great!

    ReplyDelete